Wednesday, June 1, 2011




























Staff appreciation week also recognized the custodial staff, cafeteria staff, administrative staff and all the teachers. My son loved giving little homemade things to all his wonderful teachers and support staff. I used a Clear Dollar stamp set to stamp labels for the nuggets and for the mini Reese cups. Then I made wrappers and a tag with coordinating paper. In some of them, I even made an extra gum holder that said "You're EXTRA special."




The card is simple and I love the sentiment (sorry for the fuzzy photo - camera problems) "Real heroes are the adults who take the time to make a difference in the life of a child." I really believe this too! I made about 50 brownie pops for sweets day and then wrapped them in cellophane bags with ribbon so they could take them home.

No comments:

THANKSGIVING 2018

This year has just flown by.  Thanksgiving was fun.  I made some adorable turkey candy favors and yummy treats.