Wednesday, June 1, 2011







The first week in May was teacher and staff appreciation week at my son's grade school. We have an awesome PTO and they designated a special day for each department of the school staff. I loved the reason to make some cool stuff for this. Day one was bus drivers. I made this card with a detachable bus bookmark and bag of goodies for his driver. We also sent a hand made card to his teacher. The theme this year was "Our staff rocks," so we were encouraged to do things with a rock theme. I love stamping bella and her bella stamps. This image of the rocker bella is one of my favorite. My local scrapbook store, Sharon's Crop Studio, heard what I was working on and even donated a ton of rock and roll/music themed paper for me to use. How cool!

No comments:

THANKSGIVING 2018

This year has just flown by.  Thanksgiving was fun.  I made some adorable turkey candy favors and yummy treats.