Wednesday, June 1, 2011



Cub Scouts is one of the things I enjoy about being the mother of 3 boys. It is such a good program, and it builds strong bonds with the boys and their participating parents. I am blessed to be the cubmaster of our cub scout pack. Here are some of the cupcakes I made for our Blue & Gold Banquet. I got this idea from another website, I apologize for not making a note of it. If this was your idea, please let me know so I can give you proper credit. I made clip art of the cubscout patches, printed them on heavy cardstock and glued them together with a toothpick in the middle. I made white and chocolate cupcakes and sprinkled them with - what else - blue and gold decorating sugar. All the scouts loved them.

No comments:

THANKSGIVING 2018

This year has just flown by.  Thanksgiving was fun.  I made some adorable turkey candy favors and yummy treats.