Wednesday, November 14, 2018

HALLOWEEN BAKING AND CARD - A LITTLE LATE

I am way behind on posting my Halloween creations, but better late than never.  I had a blast making these Halloween chocolate pops, marshmallow pops, dipped pretzels and gift mugs.  I think my favorite was the mummies. 




 
The Halloween card was made using all Stampin' Up materials, including the cat punch from last year.
 
I go to an SU card class a couple times a month and I've met the nicest ladies and made good friends there.  Two of the ladies made these cuties for us - Dee K. made the little bags from SU Paper Pumpkin kit and Dee D. made the gorgeous sewn pumpkins with candy corn.

 

1 comment:

Brenda in IN said...

These are all as cute as can be. I ate my mummy!

THANKSGIVING 2018

This year has just flown by.  Thanksgiving was fun.  I made some adorable turkey candy favors and yummy treats.