Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thirty One Gifts





I have always sold things. Makeup, food items, even girl scout cookies as a kid. I went to a 31 party and WOW! I fell in love with everything. And I love their company, it is based on Proverbs 31 about the virtuous women. Of course I had to sign up to sell these gorgeous products, how else would I be able to buy them all? LOL It's been lots of fun and the products almost sell themselves. The new spring line is coming out February 1st and I am excited. Here are a few of my favorite products. The thermal cinch lunch bag is very handy, and the pencil pouch I use to keep all my notary public supplies together. My boys like the cammo bags. They got the totes for Christmas with their names on them. Perfect for books, DVD's, toys, etc... Oh, and I found a new use for the large zipper pouch - it holds a smash book (new take on scrapbooking that I adore) and momentos perfectly. Don't you just love it?

No comments:

THANKSGIVING 2018

This year has just flown by.  Thanksgiving was fun.  I made some adorable turkey candy favors and yummy treats.