Thursday, June 10, 2010

2 Liter Bottles


I had a booth at a craft fair last month. I made some really cool stuff, but silly me forgot to take pictures of it. I took 2 liter bottles, cleaned them and then filled them with cool stuff. You just cover the back where you made the slit with patterned paper and then decorate. People loved them. I had Pirate in a Bottle, Instant Princess and Bottle of Fun - these were the kid themed ones. Here is a picture of the ones I made for Alex's teacher and bus driver, they were Bottle of Relaxation. I put in pedicure stuff, some spa socks, a small wrapped candle and some truffles.

1 comment:

i see amazing said...

these are darling!! Would love to see the princess and pirate bottles, what did you put in them?

THANKSGIVING 2018

This year has just flown by.  Thanksgiving was fun.  I made some adorable turkey candy favors and yummy treats.